Tuesday 22 September 2015

Task J - Location recce shots



Above are some photographs of the various locations used in my production. These locations have been each identified to suit the narrative and conventions I am trying to apply and they give a strong representaion of my ideas. One is an image of the studio I used to film the chorus of the song, however I had to move locations due to there being insufficient space in the original studio. Moving locations enabled me to get a wider range or shots and camera angles in order to give a more professional 'studio' feel to the piece. The top photograph is of an old abandoned building which was selected to convey a sense of loss and isolation for the main character. The two 'natural' scene locations were selected to reflect specific lyrics in the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment