Friday 18 September 2015

Task G - Draft of each ancillary text with photos off the internet (Magazine Advert)

Today I used my technological skills to put together a magazine advert using images found on the internet. Overall I feel my attempt was weak as I found it hard to find suitable images from google. Another factor contributing to this attempt was the colour I chose for the title. I want my title to be bold and stand out, however I feel that what I have produced here does not achieve this aim and therefore when creating my own magazine advert in the near future, I will firstly ensure that I get multiple photos so I have a choice of images at the editing stage. Secondly, I will aim to project the title more powerfully so it is striking to the audience and communicates a sharp message to the viewer. I will ensure that I apply this learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment